本网站由加拿大零售协会(RCC)提供。, 受以下隐私政策(“隐私政策”)的约束. 使用本网站即表示您同意隐私政策的条款.
- 当用户在网站上填写电子表单时, RCC可以收集用户的姓名, 位置, 办公地址, 电话号码, 传真号码, business e-mail and financial information (including credit card information) required to process orders of goods and services.
- A user may provide information which personally identifies a user (“Personal Information”) to RCC when completing a registration or placing an order. 除非用户提供了RCC网站上注明的最低限度的信息, 用户可能无法完成事务.
- RCC may collect the e-mail addresses of users who communicate with RCC via e-mail and who wish to receive information from RCC, 例如成员通知, RCC的电子通讯, 等.
- RCC may collect business information volunteered by users, for uses such as survey information. This information is kept confidential by RCC and is not used for any purposes outside of the stated intent of the survey without the express consent of the participant. Aggregated or anonymized survey results that do not identify individual users may be used and disclosed by RCC.
- RCC网站可能会使用“Cookies”, 哪些是放置在个人用户计算机上的小数据文件. The Cookie identifies your browser and not personal information about you, such as your 名字.
- The RCC Web site automatically collects certain user information which is customarily logged by Internet servers, including the Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) through which users access the Internet, 访问的日期和时间, and the Internet address of the Web site from which a user linked to this Web site (“User IP Information”).
The reason for the collection of information on the Web site and uses which are made of the information which is collected depends on the nature of the information.
- RCC may use Personal Information collected on and through this Web site only for the purposes described in this 隐私政策 or for additional purposes which are disclosed at the time the Personal Information is collected. 当用户向RCC订购商品和服务时，RCC使用个人信息.
- RCC可以使用联系信息(1).e. 名字, 职称, 办公地址, 电话号码, 传真号码, 和商业电子邮件)通过电子通讯定期通知用户, 对应, 电话, 有关行业问题的传真和电子邮件, 事件, 对您的业务感兴趣的产品和服务. 会员亦可不时收到, 电话, 对应 or e-mails from RCC affiliated trade associations and select sponsors associated with RCC who provide information about industry issues, 事件, 对您的业务感兴趣的产品和服务.
- RCC网站可能会使用cookie来监控网站的使用情况, 衡量用户总流量和用户数量等人口统计数据, 平均花费时间, 类似的统计数据. 任何用户都可以在任何时候通过其Web浏览器设置禁止接收cookie.
- User IP information may be used to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of this Web site, 并使RCC网站对用户更有用.
- RCC may use User IP Information or Cookie information collected on and through the RCC Web site to improve the design and content of the Web site. User IP Information and Cookie information may also be used for statistical purposes or to evaluate what portions of the Web site are more popular than others, 确定访问者来自哪里, 以及它们在网站中的位置, 以及访问者在特定页面上停留的时间, 或者一般在网站上.
- 在某些有限的情况下, 法律可能要求或允许RCC披露个人信息, 比如警方在刑事调查过程中.
RCC uses commercially reasonable steps to keep any Personal Information which it collects about users secure from unauthorized access, 删除或更改, 但, 就像互联网上的任何信息交流一样, there is a risk that data will be intercepted or otherwise interfered with by third parties. RCC will have no liability to users if Personal Information is intercepted or otherwise interfered with by third parties. Users should take precautions to ensure that others do not access their Personal Information; such precautions include the use of passwords and encryption and turning off the computer when finished using it.
RCC尽可能安全地处理新利18快乐彩网站上收集的所有信息. RCC的网站使用SSL或“安全套接字层”, 工业标准的安全协议, 处理信用卡交易，以供活动登记之用, 会员注册, 还有杂志订阅. 当用户连接到RCC的安全服务器时, 浏览器与安全服务器之间的通信是加密的.
Although RCC uses commercially reasonable steps to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, RCC cannot assure that information it collects will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this 隐私政策.
RCC may use third parties to provide services or functionality relating to the RCC Web site. 结果是, 个人信息可能会被转移给一个或多个第三方, such as a data processor or fulfillment agency for processing relating to these services or functionality. RCC will ensure that any such third parties do not use such Personal Information for their own purposes and that Personal Information is safeguarded to the same standards as are used by RCC.
RCC may share contact information with its affiliated trade associations so that users can be informed about industry issues, 事件, 对您的业务感兴趣的产品和服务. 仅限姓名的联系信息, 职称, 办公地址 and 电话号码 may also be shared with select sponsors of RCC 事件. 联系传真号码和电子邮件地址将不会提供给赞助商.
要求, RCC will provide an individual with details of any Personal Information about him or her, 哪个RCC拥有或控制. 可通过以下方式联系RCC email@example.com 或邮寄至加拿大零售协会, 央街1881号, 800套房, 多伦多, ON M4S 3C4注意:隐私官.
If you would like to remove your 名字 from RCC’s electronic participation lists please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org 或邮寄至加拿大零售协会, 央街1881号, 800套房, 多伦多, ON M4S 3C4注意:隐私官 or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in our electronic newsletters and e-mails.
This Web site may contain links to Web sites which may be operated by third parties whose information and privacy practices may be different than RCC’s. 提供这些链接仅仅是为了方便. 用户应查阅其他网站的隐私声明. RCC可能无法控制提交给的任何信息, 或者由, these third parties and is not responsible for the content of any such third party Web sites. Accessing and viewing of any such third party Web site is conducted at the user’s own risk.